2D Motion Animator
Will be responsible for animating characters and scenes for Solver Collective projects based on storyboards, scripts, etcWork with Creative Directors, EPs and fellow designers to create style frames and animations based on creative briefs. Augment and develop creative techniques, research and incorporate new technologyWill develop an in-depth understanding of client requirements to properly coordinate and guide clients through the creative processDesign and animate individually or as part of a team depending on project needsCollaborate and share ideas with the creative and production teams
- Effectively tell story in meaningful way through vivid and compelling character acting and movement.
- Create quality animation using digital tools for feature shorts, commercials and other related projects.
- Plan shots based on understanding of story context, working closely with and taking direction from the Director and Sr. Animators.
- Produce look-tests based on provided reference materials.
- Research and prepare presentations under tight deadlines.
- Implement changes and completely finish shots, making sure to work within production schedules.
- Work closely with artists, Leads, and the Creative Director to ensure clients needs and requirements are met.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience within animation is desired.
- Experience working with various design styles from illustrative, photo-real to highly stylized.
- Working knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process.
- Experience with TVPaint, Animate (formerly Flash), Toonboom, AFX, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects or similar software.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are a must.
- Must possess a desire to learn, experiment and explore.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and take direction.