We are looking for an energetic and positive individual who can easily adapt to change. This position is for those with exceptional attention to detail and an organized work style. It is for a self-motivated designer who not only enjoys working on his or her own but can also be a key contributor to group collaboration. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking to grow their career in a dynamic industry. If you are a web and print designer that has an eye for detail, typography, color, and composition with a bold, clean, fresh style you just might be the unicorn we are looking for!
- Responsible for graphic design of print pieces, from concept and mockup to production and distribution.
- Ensure accuracy of website content and proactively initiate improvements.
- Perform cross-browser testing and multi-device testing to ensure the best user experience.
- Produce clean and innovative designs with special attention to typography.
- Responsible for ensuring design pieces are developed to successfully convey the message and receive the desired results for the intended medium.
- Responsible for site optimization including meta descriptions, SEO copywriting, and proper keyword usage.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to improve performance, usability, and accessibility.
- Collaborate with team members to concept, storyboard, and produce media for print, web, and occasionally video.
- Responsible for the quality of client deliverables.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal staff and external customers.
- Efficiently manage your time, juggle projects and consistently communicate progress.
- Collaborate virtually through Skype, Google Meets, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in graphic design, web design, visual communications, or digital media.
- 2+ years design experience.
- Must have extensive experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Excellent analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills for visual information design.
- Experience with SEO techniques and utilizing keywords in content.
- Ability to write and provide copy edit suggestions.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Effective communication and listening skills, with strong verbal and written skills.
- Must have the desire and ability for continued learning to improve skillsets.