At Solver, the success of our unique Operations process depends on continuously strengthening our business relationships. The Lead Generation Specialist is the primary support for the Marketing Department's efforts to drive online awareness, revenue generation strategy and tactics for Solver. Executes marketing strategy for business products and services through all digital marketing channels and provides results back to industry teams. Optimizes results on future activities based on analysis of previous efforts. Engages with customers in response to inquiries submitted via web form, phone, and online chat function about Solver services or products. Monitors and collects information on types of inquiries via various routes, determines the type/value of inquiry, prioritizes, resolves and/or assigns to the appropriate personnel to address.
- Collaborates with Marketing Managers to create activities from strategic marketing plans.
- Executes online growth plan to create demand for Solver services.
- Lead Generation & Management.
- Leads development of online targets, forecasts, dashboard view development, reporting, and as needed analysis to improve demand generation performance.
- Experience in performing business analysis and presenting trends, options, and recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as active listening skills.
- Ability to present to an audience and adjust style to successfully interact with others when addressing challenges.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with web development a plus.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of email best practices, innovation, and technologies.
- Strong and thorough knowledge of internal processes and basic functions of all internal teams.
- Knowledge of pricing and marketing strategies and proper short and long-term execution.
- Knowledge of Solver products, value-added services and industries served.